Payment methods include PayPal and Credit cards.
You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay with your credit card; but because they are known for security, and since they’re obviously not going anywhere soon, we use their credit card (virtual terminal) to also handle your credit card payments when you do not have an account with them. We’ll say it again, there is no need to open an account, just follow the other buttons sometimes found (after) you press the “PayPal” button.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal’s Virtual Terminal:
- Your payment information is never in our possession, or on any platform owned by us. Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.